Evaluate, assess and continuously improve the performance of your ISMS with the support and assistance of experts.
The annual ISMS Management Service helps you to proactively manage, monitor and maintain your information security management system (ISMS), ensuring consistent conformity to ISO 27001, for a fixed price.
For larger organisations, please email us for a custom quote.
This package is ideal for organisations of 19 people and fewer, including the CEO and management / executive team.
Cyber security requirements:
You should already have a basic level of cyber security in place (e.g. those measures indicated by the UK Government for small businesses. We advise clients to either have achieved Cyber Essentials certification (a UK cyber security standard) or be planning to achieve Cyber Essentials certification in parallel with their ISO 27001 project.
Please see the section on Cyber Essentials at the end of this document for more information.
Ensure your ISMS is continually improved and delivers value for money with this ISMS Managed Service
ISO/IEC 27001 specifies the requirements for maintaining and continually improving an information security management system (ISMS).
The ISO 27001 ISMS Management Service provides you with the peace of mind that your information management system is adequately protected against constantly evolving risks by helping you to continuously measure, monitor and improve its performance.
Our consultancy team will support your organisation in the following manner:
- Providing support and assistance in maintaining and managing your ISMS throughout the year.
- A quarterly threat horizon update of the key risks and security trends that your team need to be aware of.
- Assessing the effectiveness and performance of your ISMS for continual improvement.
- Participating in your quarterly management review meeting.
- Developing management review agendas and maintaining meeting minutes.
- Reviewing security incidents and risks by tracking non-conformity and incident logs.
- Providing recommendations for corrective action.
- Reviewing the internal and external context and requirements of interested parties.
- Developing reports and providing feedback on the performance of your ISMS.
Prevent damaging security incidents with an ISO 27001 implementation specialist on your side.
The ISO 27001 Managed Service provides the following benefits:
- The support and knowledge of an experienced information security team when taking corrective action.
- A proven approach for the effective monitoring and management of your ISMS.
- The assurance that you are consistently achieving the requirements of ISO 27001.
- Significantly improved chances of achieving a successful audit/surveillance visit.
- Expert feedback to ensure you address any incidents as quickly as possible.
Purchase this annual ISMS Management Service today and save yourself time and expense with the backing of a professional ISO27001 team.
A three year contract option is also available at a reduced rate.
This service is available for organisations with a valid ISO 27001 certification.
The service is based on an annual, renewable licence. Discounts for multiple years only apply when a two- or three-year contract is agreed at the purchase of the first test; discounts cannot be backdated.
The ISO27001 ISMS Management Service is available anywhere in the world as either an online or face-to-face consultancy service. Any additional charges incurred because of transport or travel will be agreed up front and billed separately.
The ISO27001 ISMS Management Service excludes an internal audit, which can be quoted separately, and is dependent on the number of employees in the company.